OSAKA UNIVERSITY SHORT-TERM STUDENT EXCHANGE PROGRAM
||INTERMEDIATE JAPANESE: A|
|Akiko NAKAYAMA, et al. (International Student Center)|
The objectives of Intermediate Japanese are;
- (1) to expand the ability for daily communication in both spoken and written Japanese,
- (2) to become familiar with language structures both of spoken and written Japanese,
- (3) to be able to orally deliver factual information/knowledge and express simple opinions,
- (4) to be fluent in comprehending and writing texts using hiragana, katakana and approx.1,000 kanji,
- (5) to develop skills for getting information about Japanese language and facilitating language acquisition though communicating with native Japanese speakers.
The textbook(s) and the reference books will be decided after the placement test.
(In 1998-99 OUSSEP, An integrated approach to Intermediate Japanese, Akira Miura & Naomi Hanaoka McGloin, The Japan Times 1994 was used.)
15 weeks. 3 times / week, 90 min. each
The lecture outline will be announced during the classes.
|Class attendance, participation and performance||40%|
|Quiz, assignment, essay and presentation||20%|
|Final written exam.||20%|
|Final oral exam.||20%|