|OSAKA UNIVERSITY SHORT-TERM STUDENT EXCHANGE PROGRAM _|
Yoko MIMAKI, et al. (International Student Center)
The objectives of Advanced Japanese are;
(1) to expand ability for daily and academic communication in both spoken and written Japanese,
(2) to become fluent in the language structures of both spoken and written Japanese,
(3) to be able to deliver orally conceptual information/knowledge and express opinions,
(4) to be fluent in comprehending and writing texts using hiragana, katakana and approx.1,500 kanji,
(5) to develop skills for getting information about the Japanese language and facilitating language acquisition though communication with native Japanese speakers.
The textbook(s) and the reference books will be decided after the placement test.
15 weeks. 3 times / week, 90 min. each
The lecture outline will be announced during the classes.
Class attendance, participation and performance 40%
Quiz, assignment, essay and presentation 20%
Final written exam. 20%
Final oral exam. 20%
|[Index]||[List of 2003:Fall Semester]||[Prev]||[Next]|