|OSAKA UNIVERSITY SHORT-TERM STUDENT EXCHANGE PROGRAM _|
Koji NAMBA, et al. (International Student Center)
The objectives of Elementary Japanese are;
(1) to be able to use and comprehend commonly used phrases in daily communication with the university community,
(2) to be able to deliver personal information, experiences, simple comments, etc. in conversation in Japanese,
(3) to have a basic understanding of sentence structures, vocabulary and pronunciation,
(4) to become familiar with texts written in hiragana, katakana, and simple kanji,
(5) to develop skills for getting information about Japanese language through communicating with native Japanese speakers.
15 weeks. 3 times / week, 90 min. each
The lecture outline will be announced during the classes.
Class attendance, participation and performance 40%
Quiz, assignment, essay and presentation 20%
Final written exam. 20%
Final oral exam. 20%
|[Index]||[List of 2000:Fall Semester]||[Prev]||[Next]|